Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Well, hello!

Greetings! It's been quite an eventful week. I know I said I'd post a video on Monday, but I really meant Wednesday. And by Wednesday, I mean as soon as I can find a program to blur my kids' faces. Does anyone know a program I can use? Maybe I fiddle with iMovie tomorrow.

I've had a very busy week so far. The construction workers kicked me out of my room early today. I was happy to leave, though, because I'll have new windows tomorrow!! I'm super excited. I will definitely post pictures. I'm writing it down and setting a reminder in my phone. My new windows are double exciting because I can finally bring my guinea pig back to school. Sparkles (the guinea pig) has been on "vacation" in South America since December of last year. The kids have been asking and asking about her.

Welp, it's late, and I have a ton to do. Pics tomorrow! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment